It is the goal of Redondo Sunset to send the best teams to represent The League in All-Star play. Below is an overview of how the Baseball All-Star Program works:
- All-Star teams are selected toward the end of the regular Spring Season.
- Redondo Sunset will attempt to select 1-2 All-Star teams in each baseball division.
- To be eligible for All-Stars, each player must submit a commitment form by April 27, 2018 (can be downloaded below).
- Teams are selected by the Managers of each division by secret ballot.
- Players will be notified by the All-Star manager if they have been selected.
- Players will be asked to commit to a practice and tournament schedule in order to participate (see overview below)
- All-Star teams may begin practicing before the end of the regular season.
- If selected to an All-Star Team a separate fee from the regular season is required to be paid to participate.
To view the complete Redondo Sunset All-Star Selection Process, see the standing rules under League Documents.
If you have any questions regarding All-Stars, please email us at: email@example.com